dprop error

Whenever I try to compile any of the LVRCR scripts (All based on BMUK's script) in pawno, I get this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\Desktop\1.0 LVCRR\gamemodes\LVCRR-1.0.pwn(17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dprop"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

---------
I have a dprop file in my include folder, and I even replaced it with a new dprop file, and it still supplies this message. Does anyone have a clue as to why pawno isn't reading from the dprop file?

Also, if this helps, when I delete #include dprop, the message still occurs, except it then says it cannot read from the dutils file. If I delete #include dutils it then says it cant read the dudb file. Basically, it reads nothing under #include dprop, therefore I cannot update my amx.

Thanks guys.

Close pawno, go to the pawno folder, open pawno from the icon. Then load your script. This sometimes sorts it out

If you are prone to opening pawno by doubling clicking a script, it doesn't "refresh" the includes.

Wow, Wierdosport, that actually works. Funny how the simplest things elude us

I thank you for your time and help. See ya around.