AttachObject problem

Hey, i have a AttachObjectToPlayer problem. Here is the pastebin. When i choose the bush/tree/stone from the menu, it just doesnt show up. I have no idea what i am doing wrong. As you can see in the script, i tried serveral things:

http://pastebin.com/mf4cb879

Thanks in advance!

You need to create the object first and then attach it. Also, create the objects in arrays, so 2 players can have each his own rock attached. And don't forget destroying the object at the end

Ok dice7, thanks alot for your reply, its working now.

But now there is another problem:
How can the objects be destoryed again when you die/buy an other object/camouflage? I already have it a bit in mind, but can somebody give me an example how it can be destoryed when you die or buy another one? Very much thanks in advance!

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, reason)
{
DestroyObject(whatever goes in here)
}
And when he buys another one, you just destroy all the others except the one he just bought, even though they may not exist

Damn, i have some weird problem. Its not working!

I seperated the camouflageshopthing from the weapons. The weapons are fine. But when i join the server for the first time, and i choose ''tree'', i get the tree camouflage, but i dont lose money (?). Then when i buy an other camouflage, there are 2 problems. 1 it doesnt show up 2. the tree doesnt get destroyed.

And when i rejoin the server, and i choose for the tree, i do get the message, but i dont lose money and i dont get the tree camouflage. I really dont know what i am doing wrong. Please help me.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m1a1ae49f
Код:
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(60) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(75) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(75) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(107) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(115) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\camouflageshop.pwn(117) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Warnings.
And dice7, i really appreciate your help And sorry for my noobish-it-thing, but i am new to pawn and i really want to learn it, and understand it. Thanks in advance!