need help with an idea but im not sure how to do it :(, plz help :S

hi again i need to know if theres a way to make a textdraw appear and then like when the type a command it goes away plz help or tell me how to do it so after 5 secconds it goes away, plz help.

meegan1.

Use TextDrawHideForPlayer in command if you want to use it in command or in SetTimer/SetTimerEx if you want it in timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Use TextDrawHideForPlayer in command if you want to use it in command or in SetTimer/SetTimerEx if you want it in timer.
k thnx don how would i make it so for a cmd it appears or how could i make it so when some1 joins the server it apears?

and also could you give me an example of using that TextDrawHideForPlayer in a cmd plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by meegan1
Quote:
k thnx don how would i make it so for a cmd it appears or how could i make it so when some1 joins the server it apears?

and also could you give me an example of using that TextDrawHideForPlayer in a cmd plz
First you need to create a text draw in OnGameModeInit with TextDrawCreate. Then you can show it with TextDrawShowForPlayer/TextDrawShowForAll.
You can hide it with TextDrawHideForPlayer/TextDrawHideForAll.
To set a text on a text draw, use TextDrawSetString. You can destroy it with TextDrawDestroy.

To show it when someone joins the server then use it in OnPlayerConnect and hide it in OnPlayerDisconnect when he leaves the server.

do you know any scripts with anything like tht in it?

Try this TextDraw Editor, it's very good: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=29132.0

Quote:
Try this TextDraw Editor, it's very good: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=29132.0
do u hve msn? cause i need to talk to you about it cause its not working right

Quote:
Then ask in that topic, don't ask me, i'm not the creator of the Editor.

Quote:
Quote:
Then ask in that topic, don't ask me, i'm not the creator of the Editor.
its allright now its working thanks alot