Cheater overload!

Hello, My server is being overloaded with cheaters everyday!!! all of a sudden cheaters would show up like mise that go after the cheese!!!!

I ban atleast 30 ip's a day including some range bans...
i already have sprunkbuster( altough some retard still try to go around it with dynamic ip )

but realy anybody an idea how this is comming. Am i the target of some kind of joke or hate against my server....

My server(s) are on the hosted list tough

build your gamemode with autokick its awsomme but lock that the players ping not over 500!
over 500 = kick

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...9379#msg989379

No, not autokick. Autoban. If you kick them, they will come back. Ban them. If you dont have a anticheat, get one or make one.

You are not the only one who has to deal with cheater-retardation, everyone has this problem.

Hipy, your sumo server usually always hack airbrakers speedboosters, etc, none of your admins are hardly on the server, i play it but i leave because of them, get more active admins see how that goes, im not sure what anticheat you should use, but it goes crazy, if theirs players on now ill join it, im just pointing out that their are to many cheaters on yours sumo server...

no ban for cheaters!!! many scripkiddies have a dynamic ip! Routerrestart and the ip change (fuck providers)
another players with the new/old cheaters ip cant connect to your server while the ip is banned

Tip1: Build your Autokick (set the vehiclehealt on the begin of a race 950 and wehn 1000 kick understand?)

Tip2: Build your Server with a rank sys Sandras INC Rocks or make a your own and then only players with rank 1 can use cheats
all cheaters comm in server dont play but cheat this little dick fuckers with a rank sys cant use cmds
and you see a cheater very fast.

Tip3: make a new fuckerpoints[MAX_PLAYERS];
and any ruelbreak give a fuckerpoint fuckerpoint[playerid]++;
create a timer and if the fuckerpoints over 3 kick

Tip3: You Can check everythin of a player dedect modsoweit healthack with explosions
Build a Webinterface how list the status from the user saves to see all monyhacks
then can ban the name not the ip (with ranksys its hard for the cheater he lose all status ^^)

Cheaters are not Creative Builders can be a Picasso
Be Creative Grezz Nate

Just create a proper anticheat, SA:MP will always be overloalded by hackers.