Plz Am Need Help

HI gays am have got a big PROBLEM!!!!!! where am playing gta sa at 5min or 10 min my computer has go to restart !why! ?

could be overheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
could be overheating.
why overheating hmmm whats am cen do with overheating. ?? my computer sys system is 36 c,38c processor is 42,44 c and my hdd is 30c max ,hmmmm AT this I thinks is with MY driverS but I have all driver nvidia for my nvidia gf 5500 hmmmmmmmmmmmm WHO HAVE FIX ON THIS PROBLEM ??

Try to change it so your computer won't automatically restart on a system failure. Let it display a BSOD and ****** what it says.

To change that.....

Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings

Then under system failure tab uncheck "Automatically Restart", then press OK and run SA-MP until you get a BSOD.

I have seen this before with some older drivers I was using for my sound card but this screen will tell you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlies
Try to change it so your computer won't automatically restart on a system failure. Let it display a BSOD and ****** what it says.

To change that.....

Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings

Then under system failure tab uncheck "Automatically Restart", then press OK and run SA-MP until you get a BSOD.

I have seen this before with some older drivers I was using for my sound card but this screen will tell you all.
am chage to now is no automatic restart but have error now error ask
sa:mp an exception accired
Using the report crash button will submit a crash report thet will help us to fix this problem in future versions.
exception at address .0x3fb33333
registers
eax 0x00007036 ebx 0x00000000 ecx 0x 042bfddc edx :0x00859988
esi 0x00b61ca8 edi 0x000000004 ebp.0x77d50554 esp 0x0022fdb4
eflags 0x00210202
stack
=oooo oxoo4e376a have lot of numbers etc
down have . report crash . and . close. ?