Question

Will Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB fit Compaq Presario SR2019UK

I really need to know because, i want to buy a new graphic card and my one that i have now is rubbish Nvidia GeForce 6150LE

EDIT: heres more information about mu PC

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 3500+ 2.20GHz
RAM: 1 GB

sounds like it would... ugh Compaq.. i have one and i hate it (only 1.8Ghz, 880MB ram)

Whats better that Compaq ?

I've got a 9600 GT and I run GTA:SA on max, don't worry about the CPU. But I wouldn't listen to anyone here, last time someone wanted to clean his PC inside and one guy told him to vacuum his PC and he fucked up his video card (caused by static electricity). You shouldn't ask here for help, but look on ******, pc help forums.. etc find the minimum requirements for GTA:SA. You'd be better of then asking here lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky.
I've got a 9600 GT and I run GTA:SA on max, don't worry about the CPU. But I wouldn't listen to anyone here, last time someone wanted to clean his PC inside and one guy told him to vacuum his PC and he fucked up his video card (caused by static electricity). You shouldn't ask here for help, but look on ******, pc help forums.. etc find the minimum requirements for GTA:SA. You'd be better of then asking here lol.
I saw that topic, and I lol'd hard.

Anyways i asked in cnet and it will not work
Because my PSU is 300W
And the card requiers 400W+