Server problems im having, possible cause is lag..

I'm noticing quite a few problems when my server reaches around 15 - 20 players.

Timers are taking longer. A 15 second timer may take 20 - 30 seconds, this isn't always the case, but it does happen sometimes.

Commands aren't working. Some commands stop working, they'll return "Server: Unknown Command" I made my own message for this for if someone types an invalid command, it does show normally. But when valid commands stop working, the default unknown command message is returned.

Variables aren't being reset. If a player leaves or drops out of a minigame, sometimes they spawn and still seem to be in the minigame.
Sometimes not having use of commands, or being stuck in the minigame its self.

I've used this a lot iun my minigames code, and it seems players weapons get reset when they aren't taking part in a minigame.

pawn Код:
for(new i=0; i<SLOTS; i++)
SLOTS is 64, I'm wondering if that is reliable enough? Because it seems to overlook a lot of things and basically just reset everyones weapons instead of the players who are in the minigame, or who enter the stunt zone.

Basically, theres a shit load of bugs when the server gets between 15-20 players. CPU usages goes to 20% which seems high to me.

Does anyone have any experience of this, or know of any possible causes?

All help and suggestions are welcome.

6 views and no replies?

Are you running server from your own PC? For large numbers you usuually need to rent a big server.

No its not from home, its with x-serverz.

Its also restarting sometimes when it gets to around 15-20 players