Can't spawn without login or register...HOW?

i use the registration system of L ADMIN (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=36990.0)

anyone can help me editing this and setting that if a player don't register or don't login, he can't spawn?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)
{
if(!_IS_PLAYER_LOGGED_DEFINE_[playerid])
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFAA, "You need to login before you can spawn! Use '/login [password]'.");
return 0;
}
return 1;
}

and to do the same think if a player isn't registered?

If he isn't registered then he isn't logged in.

no i want that if the player isn't registered he cant spawn, so i have to register an account

btw if i compile i got this
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Francesco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\ladmin4v2.pwn(219) : error 017: undefined symbol "_IS_PLAYER_LOGGED_DEFINE_"
C:\Documents and Settings\Francesco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\ladmin4v2.pwn(219) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Francesco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\ladmin4v2.pwn(219) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Francesco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\ladmin4v2.pwn(219) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Francesco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\ladmin4v2.pwn(219) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

If he isn't registered then he isn't logged in, if he isn't logged in he can't spawn, is that so hard to understand?
_IS_PLAYER_LOGGED_DEFINE_ was just an example, i don't know what name L-Admin is using, it could be IsPlayerLogged or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
If he isn't registered then he isn't logged in, if he isn't logged in he can't spawn, is that so hard to understand?
_IS_PLAYER_LOGGED_DEFINE_ was just an example, i don't know what name L-Admin is using, it could be IsPlayerLogged or something like that.
oh perfect i found the define! thx! now work