Hey there, i got a question

Hey everyone, i had SA-MP before and it was very cool until i knew it got a troyan virus.

So my question is...Does SA-MP still got virus or its safe now?

Well, no idea what you are talking about. But it is no virus in it now join the fun, play SA:MP

I don't think SA-MP had any virus before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
I don't think SA-MP had any virus before.
Well, i forgot the exact time i think it was like 2 or a year and a half ago, my antivirus(AVG 7.5 that time)detected it as a troyan horse, and also i looked for other ppl that got the same problem i wasnt the only one, well if i download it again i hope not getting any surprise

I never heard that SA-MP was infected with virus. Where did you downloaded it then?
And no, SA-MP has no virus, go ahead and download it.

Quote:
I never heard that SA-MP was infected with virus. Where did you downloaded it then?
Well, i downloaded it from here, also any of you guys have the new gret effects mod 1.3? can i play samp with it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvar123
Quote:
Well, i downloaded it from here, also any of you guys have the new gret effects mod 1.3? can i play samp with it??
SA-MP doesn't support mods but some mods are allowed and some mods can cause you to crash.

It was detected as a virus, back in 2006-07 when 0.2.2 first launched, Kye spoke with one of the AV developers to remove it, as it's not a virus.

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2...a20-1244633286

yes. it not a virus just a bug xD.
serach at forum youll find 1k posts about this lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvar123
Quote:
i have 1.4 and have no problems.