Pawno keeps on crashing

Hello all! I am currently making a FS-Menu for my gamemode, but pawno just crashes. (well, i get that windows error, i click ''close the program'' and it just minimizes, it does not exit pawno)

Here is my pastebin, fyi, i have Vista.
http://pastebin.com/m6d69cc5f

I guess sorry for the noobish writing of the FS, but eh, w/e, everyone has to start somewhere. Probably a simple thing to fix

Thanks in advance!

This is your filterscript, It could be caused by the simplest code,
Mostly caused by SpawnMenu in the wrong place,
Nothing to do with your OS,

pawn Код:
new Menu:CurrentMenu = GetPlayerMenu(playerid);
That should be in the "OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow" callback ^^.

pawn Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -750);
      else
            {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You don't have enough money for this item!");
    }
"else" to what, you have no other statement. Get rid of all these lines:

pawn Код:
else
            {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You don't have enough money for this item!");
Then after the last case (6) put this:

pawn Код:
default : SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You don't have enough money for this item!");
The above line is for anything which isn't a listed case (anything not 0 to 6), if you need more info about switch statements then consult the Wiki or Pawn_Lang.pdf.

Thanks alot Donny! Now it doesnt crash, but now i get these errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(36) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(141) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(141) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(141) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(148) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(148) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandText" is not implemented
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(150) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmdtext"
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(156) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Could you please check it out?
http://pastebin.com/m1554a1e0

No problem.

You need to put the default outside of the last case so it goes like:

pawn Код:
case 6 :
{
  //some code
}
default : //some code
Also your OnPlayerCommandText has a rogue "}", get rid of the one above the return.

O god, i really feel like a noob now. Thanks again Donny, but when i remove the ''}'' above ''return 0;'' , i still get 4 errors.

Here are the errors, and the pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/m628af1f

Errors:
Код:
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(36) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(121) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(121) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandText" is not implemented
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(123) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmdtext"
C:\Users\Joop\Documents\Bas\server\samp\filterscripts\menu.pwn(129) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
Its something with that OnPlayerCommandText, how can it say that its not implemented btw?
Thanks in advance

To get rid of warning 217, you must indentate your code, like this:
Код:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
  code();
}
not like
Код:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
code();
}
Indentation means when there is an opening bracket, next line must move on by 4 spaces (in PAWNcc default is 8, yet it is defined to 4 in a_samp.inc). You can generate that by pressing TAB.

You get the errors at line 121 because you don't close OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow properly, you do this:
Код:
public OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow(playerid, row)
{
if(CurrentMenu == shop)
{
  switch(row)
  {
    // cases here
    }
    return 1;
}
Indentation plays a big role, so you could see what is wrong.
You miss a } (closing bracket).
Код:
public OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow(playerid, row)
{
  if(CurrentMenu == shop)
  {
    switch(row)
    {
      // cases here
    }
    return 1;
  }
That is how the compiler reads it, which puts OnPlayerCommandText into previous callback...

Ok, i dont get any errors anymore (thanks alot ZaZa!), but it does not work properly ingame.
2 things:
1. It just sets the money to -amount, and it does not give the ''you dont have enough money for this item'' error, what it normally should give.
2. I dont get the item (i dont get any of the weapons, or the camouflage)

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/m2c4945fd

You guys are really friendly and helpfull

Bump. The money and the weapon thing is fixed, but the object not. When i choose a camouflage, it just doesnt work. :/

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/m7bcf11f5

Sorry for the doublepost, btw.