[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] Stah™ | Public Enemy No.1 Property Generator.

[center]

Information
[i]Its An Application That Allows You To Code Pen no.1 Houses Easily. All You Have To Do Is Enter All The Information That Is Asked On The Application And You Click Generate And Your Done.

This Application Only Gives You The Code Which You Enter In property.cfg. This Means That You Will Need To Change The Id's From Your Gamemode Following Moe's Tutorial.

Picture.

-----------------------------
Application---------------------------------- Source

Great application aswell!
Good work Stah!

[M]ohammed!

How do you add house cars cause adding house cars makes you edit penls.pwn or pen1.pwn

Source?

Would this work with a godfather script/edit?

Might stop people asking questions all the time -.-. Nice app. Also add the souce, that's the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtreaMeR
Would this work with a godfather script/edit?

Might stop people asking questions all the time -.-. Nice app. Also add the souce, that's the rules.
nope , its not going to work for godfather houses.

You should make one for the godfather, it'll stop ALL the questions about houses, and buissnesses...

As Sneaky said Post Source or it will be removed

hmm, Very nice

I wanted to make this!!!!, but i Failed!

GREAT JOB!!

PS. how much time you have spend on this?

hey, good job but make sure you guys remember to add housecars inside the script as well!

Stah: can I host a download of this and put it in first post of public enemy topic (giving you credit of course)?

ofc go ahead moe

Added to first post

You've still yet too add the source, the admins will delete the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtreaMeR
You've still yet too add the source, the admins will delete the post.
im currently on a holiday for the weekend, i don't have the source on this computer because this is my cousins, so ill probably upload the source tomorrow or the day after , so if your reading this admins please dont remove the topic yet.

Okay .

I'll mirror it once you get back and put the sourse in, i'll mirror it into one big .rar pack ^^

Souce added to first post.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UF
XtreaMeR ]
You should make one for the godfather, it'll stop ALL the questions about houses, and buissnesses...
Already made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Already made.
Really? I'll have too look that up lol's.

Mirror time ^^

!danielburridge.co.uk Mirror!

Very useful, I'm sure alot of people who use the script will find it useful, aslong as they see the post. Hopefully no more questions about houses on this gamemode.