[FilterScript] [FS] map2pwn - Convert MTA:DM maps to pwn!

map2pwn by CracK
Introduction:
Newest MTAM map editor is a lot better than MTA:Race one(just try it!). But there was no converter from MTAM map format to CreateObject.
After non-finding such a converter(delux's doesn't work) I decided to make my own, based on seif_converter.

Usage:
-Paste map2pwn.amx in filterscipts folder(You will need dutils from here for compiling)
-Paste your *.map file in scriptfiles folder
-Start server, type in serverwindow loadfs map2pwn
-Type convert type* mapnamehere
-*.pwn file with your mapname will appear in scriptfiles folder

*type 0 or 1, it depends on MTA map file format, if you have problems with 0 type, use type 1

Credits:
-CracK (me)
-Seif (seif_convert)
-Draco (dutils)

Pastebin:
http://pawn.pastebin.com/f1b9f0c80

P.S. the code may look not so efficient.

Nice, exactly what I needed

It looks good, testing
nice

Thank you!

I may use it as a reference to make it in PHP.

hmm it compiles but my coords are still.... messed up

is it just me?

Update: check first post.

Bugged. Converted All objects arnt in the right place. Fix Please

Thanks I been waiting for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by popben
Bugged. Converted All objects arnt in the right place. Fix Please
Have you tried converting with type 0 and type 1? Are you trying to convert MTA:Race or MTAM map?

Nice been waiting for someone to do this, the new editor is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the race one. YAY SANDBOX EDITOR!!!!!

You think im dumb? Im converting MTA DM Maps i convert all of them convert objects when i place there all over the place,

Quote:
You think im dumb? Im converting MTA DM Maps i convert all of them convert objects when i place there all over the place,
No I don't, I am just checking if you are making all the things right. If you have pickups or other not-object stuff, I recommend you to remove it from map file, before you start converting.
Also you can show a part of map file(or the whole) or screens from map editor and from sa-mp, I guess object rotations are messed up.

Wow. Thats realy nice and useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrαcK
Quote:
No I don't, I am just checking if you are making all the things right. If you have pickups or other not-object stuff, I recommend you to remove it from map file, before you start converting.
Also you can show a part of map file(or the whole) or screens from map editor and from sa-mp, I guess object rotations are messed up.
Hmm, seems everyone is having problems with rotations and the new map files. I told my mappers to go ahead and switch to the new editor this morning thinking the website convertffs.com was 100% yet all of our rotations were F*CKED (converting from 1.0 map to whatever and whatever into 1.0 map).

After looking at the .map data and coordinates, with the before and after converting, my guess is the rotations in the new editor are actually degrees and no longer need to be processed just "copied" to the new xml format. I will be testing this theory today as I have a some map updates that need converting I'll let you know.

Delux's converter will work after you changed the first line to: <map mod="deathmatch">

(If you are using the MTA Nightly Build mapeditor)

Anyone can give link to working MTA SA + Map Editor ?

What's the problem?
i can't again covert the map!!!

what is that type? pwn or map ?
i really can't understand this tut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST POST!
*type 0 or 1, it depends on MTA map file format, if you have problems with 0 type, use type 1