Can't get to class selection screen

There is this server called Game-Proz Roleplay. When I connect to the server I get this after a few seconds. And it doesn't happen to everyone.

It won't go any further than that and it will stay like that forever.

Would this be a problem with the gamemode? If yes what particular sort of code could cause this problem? Is the problem simply me? (I've never had this problem on a different server) How can I fix this problem?

Some answers would be much appreciated. If you would like to test to see if this problem happends to you aswell. The ip and port is 209.124.160.54:7776

it happens to me in some servers too. But I just re-connect then it works. hole on i'm gonna test the server myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
it happens to me in some servers too. But I just re-connect then it works. hole on i'm gonna test the server myself
Were you able to connect properly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celson
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Yes I was. Seems the mode is Cops And Robbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Yes I was. Seems the mode is Cops And Robbers
The Cops and Criminals server is port 7777. Make sure your using port 7776.

ok now its RP but it gave me a bluescreen.

- Ok Testing Again.... - Works For Me!

Ahh well. Thanks for your help.

Does anybody have any soloutions?

Quote:
Ahh well. Thanks for your help.

Does anybody have any soloutions?
well in my opinion its most likely not your computer and the server. Make sure to use Firstname_Lastname and try a different name.