Vista vs XP vs Windows 7

I like Vista over XP. Haven't tried 7 yet, I'll get their eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6tynine
I might download windows 7 when its realeased I dont like the task bar.
agreed but I think that they will go for a vista makeover program again : >

I read that they wanted that vista users automaticly updated to Windows 7 when it is released through Windows Update. Crappy...

Quote:
Download another theme..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
Quote:

I read that they wanted that vista users automaticly updated to Windows 7 when it is released through Windows Update. Crappy...
Windows said that they are using that, as its more compact and more useful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
Quote:

The only change you'll really notice is that your computer will suddenly start working better.

Win 7 is best of all three.

Windows 7 definitely. The Windows 7 superbar is not an excuse for not changing, as you can change the task bar to a Vista-style task bar.

Windows Vista is more into Security and etc..

Windows XP is more into Gaming

i dont know about Windows 7

Microsoft are making a new OS -Windows 8 which is gonna be released after win 7.
Back on topic - Windows vista is more security and using a lot more ram than XP .It's asking you to allow/disallow all programs ,which is kinda annoying and i think that Windows XP is the best for now(until Windows 7 is released ).The 64bit version of XP is a lot buggy.

Windows is getting better now . Thank god bill gates is now retired.

Yeah,yeah.And you think always is true what you find on internet,read in some IT magazine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka™
Yeah,yeah.And you think always is true what you find on internet,read in some IT magazine?
I'm and IT in the U.S. Navy, and yes, I do know what I am talking about. I own both a Mac/PC, Soon to update my Mac with OSX Snow Leopard.

The way people compare Windows and Mac, they could both have an equal argument, except the fact that Mac is overpriced, especially with the Hardware they have.

Like I said before; Windows > Mac

You have your fans, and your crits. Mac has less flaws in their system, its just the machine they run on. Windows has so many flaws with their system, but their Machines can be customized.

Look,I am saying Mac is better then Windows,because I try Mac
It is my own personal opinion.You think something else,and I respect that
If you wan`t respect my opinion,you don`t must

Vista is old news. 7 is nearly here.

Im not liking the Windows 7 that much, Most of the games needs to be run at windows 98/ME. Its like Vista but the only difference is that the taskbar is changed new features added and its slightly faster.