[HELP] Checkpoint / Marker

Before you say it, yes i have searched. I searched checkpoint, marker, etc, but theirs just a general mess on this topic so I decided to post.

Basically, I need a command for a checkpoint / marker. I have jobs in my server and 2 different places for people to go to get them, legal job center, and illegal job center. I need to make 2 checkpoints (not at the same time), so for example when someone types /legaljobcenter it will have a checkpoint / marker at the coordinates and only they can see it, and when they enter the checkpoint it disappears. I hope that made at least a little bit of sense

Don't bullshit you didn't search !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer007
Don't bullshit you didn't search !
Yes I have, but their are 13489834 different things relating to checkpoints and markers, such as races, teleports, and more.

Read !

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=30726.0

Quote:
Your turn, read.

"Yes I have, but their are 13489834 different things relating to checkpoints and markers, such as races, teleports, and more."

there is an checkpoint streamer, if you don't know how to search that's your problems i just answered your topic but you don't care about it, you didn't even read it.

Quote:
there is an checkpoint streamer, if you don't know how to search that's your problems i just answered your topic but you don't care about it, you didn't even read it.
I didn't ask for a checkpoint streamer, and one of my friends said I don't need a checkpoint streamer for using individual checkpoints.

Thank you!