9400 GT - GTA:SA Performance

Hello guys, I just bought a 9400 GT and I'm wondering why my GTA:SA lags as hell...
I've a C2D processor with 2GB ram, and the 9400GT is with 512MB ram, then how come it lags ? Same with some low-end games like Crossfire, it even lags there -.-
I've not done any overclock else I would lose the warranty.
Any suggestions ? How to improve the performance ?

After my old videocard burned i got 9400GT now too . And it runs normally for me without problems. Did you installed these drivers that were on CD with your videocard?

Yeah I reckon it must be the drivers 'cos I have a 8500 or 8600 and all is good, it does have 1024mb though and I have 3gig in my board already so this may help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaTrIx4057
After my old videocard burned i got 9400GT now too . And it runs normally for me without problems. Did you installed these drivers that were on CD with your videocard?
Yes, I'd installed the drivers from the installation kit I received with the video card.
There's a logo "Inno3D" on it, does it matters ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafay
Quote:
Yes, I'd installed the drivers from the installation kit I received with the video card.
I don't see that logo in my cd neither on box where i had my videocard. Maybe while putting videocard inside pc u did something wrong!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafay
Quote:
I don't see that logo in my cd neither on box where i had my videocard. Maybe while putting videocard inside pc u did something wrong!
Well, the reseller fixed it into my computer, but yeah, I took it out and placed it again and now I'm going to check if it works, after I'll try installing the latest drivers.

it is a low end graphics card.

You could try downloading the latest drivers from nvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc

You could try downloading the latest drivers from nvidia
its not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
I don't think so.
Quote:
The GeForce 9400 GT GPU has a 2x performance increase over the comparable 8 series graphics card, allowing you to play the latest PC games without costing you a bundle. So now you can enjoy popular gaming titles the way they were meant to be played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
I don't think so.
Quote:
The GeForce 9400 GT GPU has a 2x performance increase over the comparable 8 series graphics card, allowing you to play the latest PC games without costing you a bundle. So now you can enjoy popular gaming titles the way they were meant to be played.
It's called business, they are just trying to sell it.