Game crashing when I access Advanced display options

So, I have installed version 2 (disc) of GTA San Andreas, and have downgraded using the link that was posted here, as well as the one that is provided for you at

www.sa-mp.com

Well, when I go in game, to eliminate some of the lag, I go to display settings, and advanced, and when I get to "advanced" my game crashes. I think it is the downgrade because before I downgraded, with just the version 2, I could go in game, and access my advanced display options to eliminate some of the lag. So, if you know what this is, and how to fix it, you could reply here, or email me at darienw92@hotmail.com

Thanks.

you MUST have the version 1.0 downgrade it using the tutorial on the sticky topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_Sm0k3
you MUST have the version 1.0 downgrade it using the tutorial on the sticky topic
Can't you read? He said he downgraded and then he experienced this problem, before when he had v2.0 he didn't have any problems with this.

Happened to me to. if your GPU is or below 32MB VRAM it will do this, Fix - Modified Drivers (www.guru3d.com) Click ATI Catlyst (modified) or forceware Modified if you have ATI or nvidia card.