[FilterScript] [FS] Shitbirds Security System. (Build / Version 1)

-- snip --

Nice and simple.

Lets say a admin went into god mode, Or went on duty as admin on rp,
His health would go higher than 100, Also some gamemodes have jetpack pickups,
Its good system though nice job

maybe make an exception for admins or something like that in future versions^^
(I know it's easy but some people aren't able to create/change a script^^)

Good Job dude ... THUMBS UP !!

Badest Anticheat ever....
Sorry mate, but if no-one tells the truth, youll always continue making bad scripts.

Its a 20% of banning a (silly !!!) cheater, 80% of banning an admin.

1. An Anticheat with "badweapons" are too unsecure/not effective. No cheater is giving themself a minigun if they know, there is an anticheat !
2. Health Detection like this is useless too. There are godmodes, which just refresh the players health. You dont think of that. And you dont think of, that a lot of modes have got some ppl with higher health !
3. Money hacks - you dont detect wheer to money comes from. They player can receive money from an admin or earn it. Making it too high make it useless too, bcause then it will never grip.

Hope you got the point and work it over again

try to watch Seifs_ Anticheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper[Y
]
Sorry mate, but if no-one tells the truth, youll always continue making bad scripts.

1. An Anticheat with "badweapons" are too unsecure/not effective. No cheater is giving themself a minigun if they know, there is an anticheat !
2. Health Detection like this is useless too. There are godmodes, which just refresh the players health. You dont think of that. And you dont think of, that a lot of modes have got some ppl with higher health !
3. Money hacks - you dont detect wheer to money comes from. They player can receive money from an admin or earn it. Making it too high make it useless too, bcause then it will never grip.

check the one i maked bold, but i cant agree with u about that....
i also have a anti-cheat in my server, it says clear that i have a anti-cheat at the server.
and still cheaters give themself mini-guns, so i cant agree with u about that....

Seems to be a pretty nice script,.. How can i configure it so it doesnt affect admins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper[Y
]

+1
you don't seem up to date about all hacks. 90% of the bans/kicks of this script will be on innocent people

I like it as it's basic.

Nice release.

Unknown paste ID!

- Unknown paste ID, it may have expired or been deleted!

No surprise, this is over a year old.