See your servers status on your mobile

Just made a website that lets you query SA-MP servers on your mobile:
http://sa-mp.mobi

Comments please :P

:O Ima try <3

cookie?

Tried it on PC and it worked good. But it would probably be easier to read on mobile :P

Nice job

about to test on mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavamike
Tried it on PC and it worked good. But it would probably be easier to read on mobile :P

Nice job
Ye it is :P thx

I tested it now on my iPod touch using Safari, it works well. Only suggestion I could make is make it so when you click on the space to enter the servers ip and port the, "IP:Port" disappears so you don't have to erase it.

EDIT: and maybe a list of players?

Quote:
I tested it now on my iPod touch using Safari, it works well. Only suggestion I could make is make it so when you click on the space to enter the servers ip and port the, "IP:Port" disappears so you don't have to erase it.

ok made it so when u focus it, the iport disappears. also, I left players out to save b/w, but i might make it optional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett (ServerZ.co.uk)
Quote:

ok made it so when u focus it, the iport disappears. also, I left players out to save b/w, but i might make it optional
Tested the IP:Port disappearing on PC & iPod touch and it works, nice job

Looks good, mate! Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze [la-rp.net
]
Looks good, mate! Nice job.
Cheers

I added server rules now aswell (which will also include custom ones)