[HELP] Getting tired of this now...

You know I've pasted a post about this problem before?
Anyway... we cant kill each other, this time I've pasted my script at pastebin, so you can read through it.

http://pawn.pastebin.com/f117a312e

Thanks so mutch!

What's wrong with it ?
There are no errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
What's wrong with it ?
There are no errors
Nope, not even a warning, we cant just kill each other...

He wants us to make it better.

He's posting that as a start-off base for people who want to create a whole City T-DM. I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernethy
He wants us to make it better.

He's posting that as a start-off base for people who want to create a whole City T-DM. I guess.
What are you talking about?
We cant kill each other, that is the problem!!!

I've looked through the whole script...I couldn't find any problems with it. Only thing I can think of is maybe you should add:

Код:
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
to OnPlayerSpawn. Other than that I don't know. Try getting someone else to host it...and make sure you have no filterscripts running at all, just the gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2112
I've looked through the whole script...I couldn't find any problems with it. Only thing I can think of is maybe you should add:

Код:
to OnPlayerSpawn. Other than that I don't know. Try getting someone else to host it...and make sure you have no filterscripts running at all, just the gamemode.
Hmm... ok I will try, I will make updates soon.

[quote=FreddeN ]
Quote:

Код:
Ok I will test it...

[quote=FreddeN ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddeN
Quote:

Код:
Ok I will test it...

It works ,
But all teams got friendly fire, you know how I can get rid of that?
I can now kill a enemy team, but no one in my own team

Sorry for the double posts, it got bugged