How to make a real rp-advertisement!

I think its sad that people waste their time and monthly advertisement to just say: "OMFG! WE ARE SO COOL! JOIN NOW! IP: blablabla"

So i thought that it was time to show how to make a easy and fast ad. Try to make people curious so they will Connect to the server. The ad does a big difference.

Im always checking the Ads, and sometimes i connect just cuz the ad made me so curious. So belive me, a good ad helps.

So iґll just show you a easy form that you can copy and paste and fill in if youґre to lazy to make your own

Dont forget to make a good name to the topic. Nothing like "OMFG!!! READ!!!". Do like "Rodlserver-RP" for example.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Banner if you got one]

Server Name

IP:
Map:
Host:
Gamemod:
Max Players:
About the script

Legal Jobs

<(Example)>
Taxi Company - Leader: Yo_mamma
<(Example)>

Illegal Jobs

Factions

Admin Team

<(Example)>
Antonio_Banderas Admin level 1337
Brad_pit Admin level 3
Barack_Obama Admin level 2
Amy_Winehouse Admin level 1
<(Example)>

Thanks for reading and we wish to see you online, Geekky1337-RP staff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really easy, but it seems like some people cant come up with this simple form.
Hope i helped someone with this.

PS. Please comment

Erxaz

Nice, but this is really suited to RP servers. You should mention that in title.

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Nice, but this is really suited to RP servers. You should mention that in title.

WeeDarr
True. Changed now. Didnt think of that rofl.

It really is a shame that people waste their advertisement

When I'm browsing the Server Advertisements section and I come across one of the crappy ones I'll just hit the back button and think nothing of the server, BUT if I see a detailed advertisement with a nice banner etc, I ALWAYS check the server out and their website. I've never skipped a good server advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kie24k | Kieren
It really is a shame that people waste their advertisement

When I'm browsing the Server Advertisements section and I come across one of the crappy ones I'll just hit the back button and think nothing of the server, BUT if I see a detailed advertisement with a nice banner etc, I ALWAYS check the server out and their website. I've never skipped a good server advertisement

Just like me then! I just cant stand to see that people actually waste the ad like that. It sucks.

90% of the people in this thread need to mind their own business.

Seriously...why on earth do you care if they waste their monthly advert slot or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse

Seriously...why on earth do you care if they waste their monthly advert slot or not?
Dunno, i wanna help them. Why do you want to stop me from helping them? I thought Moderators liked when people helps people. That actually changed my thoughts about you, Kaisersouse. :S

If they wanted help, they would've listened to the last 10 topics that were made about the EXACT same thing.

People who make real ads should be happy that people make shitty ads....as almost nobody will visit a server with a shitty ad.

Helping is one thing, but so far this thread has a little bit of help and a whole lot of "they shouldnt do it that way, they should do it my way" in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erxaz
Quote:

Dunno, i wanna help them. Why do you want to stop me from helping them? I thought Moderators liked when people helps people. That actually changed my thoughts about you, Kaisersouse. :S

Quote:
If they wanted help, they would've listened to the last 10 topics that were made about the EXACT same thing.

People who make real ads should be happy that people make shitty ads....as almost nobody will visit a server with a shitty ad.

Helping is one thing, but so far this thread has a little bit of help and a whole lot of "they shouldnt do it that way, they should do it my way" in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erxaz
Quote:

Excuse me then. I promise i wont do any more helping topics...Im really sorry for trying to help...-.-

Happy now?

I agree with Kaiser, If they make shitty ads that's their fault. More attention for the people who don't need a topic to make a good ad.