how to perm ban a ban evader?

Alright, I got a big problem with one of the most pathetic pieces of **** on the planet. Back on an old server that i was admin on i banned him possibly 40+ times in 1 week. He just found my server a few minutes ago and hes already been banned 4 times. He hacks and spams like crazy and doesn't give 2 ****s about anything. hes been using radically different ip's so its impossible to range ban him. is there any other way i can perm ban him? for people wondering who this is he goes by the name Kiba mostly or some kind of variant of that.

i just banned him again while typing this. somebody please help?

this was ban number 4 of tonight's run.

Here's number 2, note that i have a long time player on the server named CreZz, the c is different. (while i was typing this i banned him for the 6th time.)

Quote:

<&FreeroamTK> [0] creZz: yeah that's right k!b4_H3he mother fucker white power white power white power
<&FreeroamTK> [0] creZz: yeah that's right k!b4_H3he mother fucker white power white power white power

His MSN is gtasa150@hotmail.com and his name is Christopher. If anyone has any more info on him i would like something because this kid really needs to be shot.

Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of this nuisance?

P. S. Sorry if this is in wrong section.

Get something which bans him when he spams

those things always come back to bite me tho. and i wanna ban him perm.

Well this is one thing you can do, BAN THE WHOLE COUNTRY or
Contact his ISP and tell them you are going to be pressing charges if they carry on soliciting this abuse -
lol

actually just say this person who is your customer has been ban evading my SA_mp server, lol dont go down the legal route ..