Server Crash!

Well I'm the owner of Gangsta's Paradise and the server is hosted on x-serverz.
I have a problem whit crashes but not people crashing is the server it crashes and on my CP panel of x-serverz RUNNING switch to CLOSE I don't have a huge GM script (around 4500 lines) but I have around 3 - 4 FS and Jacobs IRC plugin. all my FS's works perfect my GM too no one issue but idk what happens because my player count for now isn't 30+ so I have two questions.

1.Someone from here is hosted on x-serverz 'n' have same problem or could help me?

(The Second its a little dumb but I ask for dubtes)
2.At the momment my internet speed sucks so mean something if my computer is running bad when I have my server on x-serverz?

Thanks!!

Have you tried hosting it on your personal PC?

And this sounds more of an host issue, Contact x-serverz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SE
FeaR ]
Have you tried hosting it on your personal PC?

And this sounds more of an host issue, Contact x-serverz.
Well I said my internet speed at the momment is bad so if I host the server on my PC ppl will get damn ping and fully crashes
And yes I will do that but I only ask here because I think someone could help me :P
thanks for your answer.

yeah i have the same issue i have tested it all from home works fine.

as soon as my text draw starts with cash box server crashes and resets and its been doing non-stop but my script worked fine and i made a package like mission all automatic and on timers that the only extra thing added and trust me its scripted perfect and works fine from home server as me and some friends tested it.

but my server crashes even if no ones on so is this a host problem?

as its fine anywere else but o x-serverz i crash