How to find X, Y, Z coords

Hello,

If I for example need to find these coords (not sure if you call it coords, but hope you get my point): 597.1277,-1248.6479,18.2734
I want to know where exactly in game those coords are.
How should I do?
Do you know the answer of my question? Please reply here.

Thanks in advance, Omecken.

Go to where you want in debug or in a server, and type /save [comment] where [comment] can be anything to help you identify the coordinates.

then in savedpositions.txt in your gtasa folder will have the coords of your /save

I know how to do that, but what I'm trying to ask is if I have these coords; 597.1277,-1248.6479,18.2734
How to find out where they are in SA? I didn't save those coords so I have no idea. Someone else saved them. And now I wanna know where this place is in SA. Understand me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omecken
If I for example need to find these coords (not sure if you call it coords, but hope you get my point): 597.1277,-1248.6479,18.2734
I want to know where exactly in game those coords are.
Just make a teleport command with SetPlayerPos function which will set your position at those coords. If it's in interior make sure to set an interior with SetPlayerInterior.

There's no easier way? I've heard there should be a program which shows you on the map where it is, anyone know the name of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omecken
There's no easier way? I've heard there should be a program which shows you on the map where it is, anyone know the name of it?
Maybe it does exist, but i don't know it's name. It's just easier to make a teleport command and teleport yourself there.

This can generate a map from pawn code, or you could use medit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett (ServerZ.co.uk)
Eh, no. He's not looking for a object converter, i think he wants a program in which you would enter x, y and z and you would see where that place is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett (ServerZ.co.uk)
Eh, no. He's not looking for a object converter, i think he wants a program in which you would enter x, y and z and you would see where that place is.
No but it can generate a map from x,y positions, showing you where they are on the map

Why not create a gamemode ,set spawn point as those co-ordinates and then when you spawn to 597.1277,-1248.6479,18.2734 you will know where it is ?