Donation

Someone know a good site to make donation on.
I mean so people can donate.

http://www.oscommerce.com/

That could be used for buying packages for donation status if you're running a roleplay server.

I wonder is there a way to make via Phone donation? With that you get alot donations, cause you can allways "loan" your friend's cellphone to "text" to your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWay
I wonder is there a way to make via Phone donation? With that you get alot donations, cause you can allways "loan" your friend's cellphone to "text" to your mom
There is one person (who is banned from here) who provides such a service...however it is a MASSIVE scam and they take 80% of what you transfer from phone to paypal. If you transfer $100...they take $80 of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
There is one person (who is banned from here) who provides such a service...however it is a MASSIVE scam and they take 80% of what you transfer from phone to paypal. If you transfer $100...they take $80 of it.
Ahh yeah that story is similiar to me. Wasn't Italy Mafia one of theyre victim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
Just tested it.. if you try it with $100 you only get $28 (I'm assuming we're talking about the same nob head)

BTW I didn't pay, it just says on their site :P

Quote:
http://daopay.com pretty good, but also it costs a lot. is like 20% for you, 80% for phone companies ... .

- Draco

Ask people to donate to you via PayPal.

@ anyone

Why was delux banned, i took a break from samp and come back, was he banned because of his fail scams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBlue
Quote:
http://daopay.com pretty good, but also it costs a lot. is like 20% for you, 80% for phone companies ... .

- Draco
Pathetic. Anyone stupid enough to use a service that charges an 80% fee (by only giving you 20% of your money) deserves to have a brick put through their head. Only a moron is willing to pay that kind of fee.

A moron or a scammer anyways...

If you like SMS paying,then www.onebip.com