[FilterScript] [FS] NewbieNewb by KeyWay

Hey you all lazy guys! :P

I made this specially to lazy guys :P Are you tired of explaining to newbies all these meanings like RP, DM, SK etc? You explained whole RP server idea to a newbie that took lot of time, and there camed another newbie and asks "what is RP" and you dont feel to start all over again? Here is my solution, yes, again simple and easy and effective. If someone ask's you "what is RP?" you answer "/eplanations" and done! No more explaining those simple things!

Some of you saw that i asked those meanings on "General" and some of you tryed to help me, but i didnt got what i wanted : Very smooth english short but not too short explanations for each meaning So no credits for you guys! And some of you insulted me as a BIG noob: "he asked all the meanings to sign up for a RP server, and you all helped him out, what a noob" And something about, what a fail eh? :P I played like 2-3years RP servers and i think i know the meanings.

So anyway here is what it includes:

/explanations
/rp /roleplay /roleplaying
/nonrp /nonroleplay /nonroleplaying
/rk /revengekill /revengekilling
/ck /characterkill /characterkilling
/dm /deatmatch /deathmatching
/sk /spawnkill /spawnkilling
/pg /powergame /powergaming
/mg /metagame /metagaming
/ic /incharacter
/ooc /outofcharacter //----------You might want to change in your gamemode that /ooc or change this for something else.

And whiners, keep your whines in your mouth please.
Suggestions are welcomed and help too This is my second FS release! :P I made with my best English skills that i can, so there might be some mistakes in text

>>>.PWN & .AMX<<<
>>>Pastebin<<<

Pretty good, but why not make it so /tutorial, then every 30 seconds a different one pops up, also add a /stoptutorial if they want to quit it.

Nice anyway

Not a bad thing.

wher is db ? xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
Pretty good, but why not make it so /tutorial, then every 30 seconds a different one pops up, also add a /stoptutorial if they want to quit it.

Nice anyway
For my opinion its better just if someone wants to know single meaning like /sk so he doesnt need to start the /tutorial all over again and read the others that he allready might know.

Pretty simple.. But good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diler
wher is db ? xd
What?

Simple and nice.

very good explanation

Good that you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyWay
Quote:
wher is db ? xd
What?
DB - Drive-By: Using an smg to wound/kill whilst in the driver seat of a vehicle.

That do?

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Quote:
Quote:
wher is db ? xd
What?
DB - Drive-By: Using an smg to wound/kill whilst in the driver seat of a vehicle.

That do?

WeeDarr
Ahh yes DB that "db" looks weird and i didnt got that

But yeah damn i forgot DB, i knew i forgot something, ill update soon!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Quote:
Quote:
wher is db ? xd
What?

That do?

WeeDarr
Ahh yes DB that "db" looks weird and i didnt got that

But yeah damn i forgot DB, i knew i forgot something, ill update soon!
I thought he meant Database as in MySQL or something