Map editor

Well im running a server using Hamachi ( Network : "Strawberry Cow" , Server ip :5.91.91.246:7777 - You cannot join unless if your on the Hamachi network "Strawberry Cow") Despite just posting the ip and stuff i am not intending on advertising it just yet - If joining the server can help then why not?)

I am running a server right..
And someone asked me if we could have a lil admin place , so i said yes, sounds fun to make

Is there a map editor around which lets you place vehicles?

Because its all ok to make a map bit and not have any cars... (I dont know how to put cars down)

Please If you want you can grab me on www.NinjaPie.Spruz.com (Sorry if this posting of a link to my servers website is breakage of the fine rules of SA-MP.com , i take full responsobilities for my action here , but it still would be great if you didnt ban me for this xD / sorry in advance, if? )

thank you thank you thankyou to all of these peeps and stuff

Creators of Hadmin , Ladmin , LVDM gamemode (Although i'd like a gamemode wich has cars all over the map and is basically not just focused on lv) , CCTV filterscript and so much more, youve made my server a nice place to chillax on

To put cars down use Debug that's found in your GTA SA (that you installed sa-mp into) when your inside DEBUG use

/vsel

To choose cars
and once you've chosen one use your vehicle enter button to spawn it.

get into the car and drive it to the desiered place you want to save it too and type:

/save

Once you've done that, Go out of DEBUG mode and in that same folder with debug in go onto SavedPositions Or something like that but it is a .txt file.
Open it and copy the lines from in that into your game mode Under
OnGameModeInit.

There are other ways of doing this, you can download Simons Debug FS load it onto your game mode and do /save ingame (It does that same as debug and saves into the .txt file). Using Simons debug way you can keep track of where you have already put cars, thats why i use that FS and my own custom pso saving FS i made. All in all Simons Debug Filterscript Makes life a whole lot easier when saving alot of cars all over the map.