[FilterScript] [FS] Easy Announce

Hi there!

1. Introduction

I know this is extremely easy to make, but when I was a newbie I needed something like this and all I could find was Seif's one, which works perfectly fine, but it doesn't send the announcements randomly. So yeah I thought some people might think this is usefull.

2. Features

This is easy to use and even more easy to edit.

You can easily change the ammount of minutes an announcement has to be sent without calculating with milliseconds, just change that line into the ammounts of minutes you want.

pawn Code:
#define Announce_Time 1 // Change this in the ammount of minutes you want a random announcement to be sent. 1 = 1 minute, 2 = 2 minutes etc...
Same for the number of announcements:

pawn Code:
#define Number_Of_Announcements 5 // This is the ammount of announcements.
It simply explains itself.

3. Downloads

* Pastebin
* Megaupload (Recommended)

4. How to install?

Download the .pwn from one of the links provided above and compile them. Then add "Announce.amx" to your "filterscripts" folder and add "Announce" to your server.cfg in the filterscripts line.

5. Credits

I take credits for all of this, you are not allowed to edit and republish it. Putting me in the credits is highly appreciated!

Bye!

You can get rid of the need for "Number_Of_Announcements" by leaving it empty .. []

The sizeof(Announcements) you use later will work it out anyway. At least, it works for me so I assume that's how it works..

Works for me,nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
You can get rid of the need for "Number_Of_Announcements" by leaving it empty .. []

The sizeof(Announcements) you use later will work it out anyway. At least, it works for me so I assume that's how it works..
Oops right, sorry. Thank you for the advice

Quote:

No matter for that,it works!

Yeah but then you have to count how many messages there are.. which is oh so labour intensive..

Quote:
Yeah but then you have to count how many messages there are.. which is oh so labour intensive..
Totally :P, thanks for the replies!

Very nice, works well.

wow... this is so cool!!