[FilterScript] [FS] CannaAndreas v1.5

CannaAndreas
[size=20pt][color=green]What does it do?
CannaAndreas puts together a couple of basic functions into a Marijuana/Cannabis growing system and Smoking system.

NOTE: I DID use the Bag include + plugin by WeGoneNutz(total credit for him on that!) and the include by jyrno42 for the high effects + drunk effects.

So really, all i did was make the growing weed n stuff, and add it to the bag, and be able to smoke it. Just simplifying it for some people who may not understand.

Direct Link

Commands are as follows:
  • /buyweed: Allows you to buy weed in the form of a blunt(except, you do not see the blunt)
  • /smokeweed: Allows you to smoke weed you have, and be high for 5minutes.
  • /buyweedseed: Allows you to buy a weed seed in order to grow Weed! ($55)
  • /grow: Allows you to grow the weed seed in super speed(makes it grow quick!)
  • /harvest: Allows you to harvest your weed into a blunt!
  • /highdie: Allows the player to quickly die, and stop the highness!
  • /timeleft: Allows the player to know how long he/she has until the high stops
  • /admingrow: Allows an admin to goto a room which i think is a good grow room

Cool, very nice man !

Nice work.

nice!

pretty nice,

Код:
/buyweedseed: Allows you to buy a weed seed in order to grow Weed! ($55)
yesterday i was doing this and u did it first. LOL.

Would seem right, i'mma huge pothead.

Also, before this version, i was making REAL grow script. Like, in-game choose well-known strains to grow and such. I had Blueberry, Cheese, SuperSkunk and Northern Lights. Depending on the seed, determines how high you get (THC Levels). I might remake it, i scrapped it as it was really annoying.

Awsome man.

Doesn't works for me?

The commands don't work? And can you explain more about where you can buy seeds etc. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeri55
The commands don't work? And can you explain more about where you can buy seeds etc. ?
Are you sure you loaded the Filterscript..?

very nice work

I do /buyweedseed and nothing happends..
And if I do /smokeweed a animation pops up..

Quote:
In the next update, i'll have someone make a MAP for a seedbank where you can goto the shop to buy the seeds. However, you only buy them via command. Make sure you have $55 and type /buyweedseed then do /grow in your house(or anywhere apart from OUTSIDE!). As for your commands not working, make sure you don't have any of the commands with the same command name in any other filterscript or gamemode, as this could cause problems. Also, try redownloading, maybe your browser missed out something, and doublecheck you're definately loading the filterscript. Apart from that, I don't know.

Quote:
I do /buyweedseed and nothing happends..
And if I do /smokeweed a animation pops up..
From that, that looks like you already have an animation assigned to /smokeweed probably best to remove it. And also, your /buyweedseed problem may be occuring because you may not have $55!

It's loaded good but the whole thing doesn't works, if i do /grow or /harvest nothing happends not even a SERVER: Bad command for example.. I am doing something wrong but I don't know what.
Does is matters if I've got 6 FS?

Quote:
It's loaded good but the whole thing doesn't works, if i do /grow or /harvest nothing happends not even a SERVER: Bad command for example.. I am doing something wrong but I don't know what.
Does is matters if I've got 6 FS?
Try to load CannaAndreas on it's own, with no other filterscripts.

Link doesnt work repost

Download link is broken...

mirror pls

Sorry, for the long delay in posting here, yeah, the download link got fucked up lol. I'm working on a completely new version of CannaAndreas right now, i'm rewriting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanNIRVANA
Sorry, for the long delay in posting here, yeah, the download link got fucked up lol. I'm working on a completely new version of CannaAndreas right now, i'm rewriting it.
Isn't it done yet?