[FS|MAP] Bayside Naval Base

Bayside Naval Base
Original idea by Jonesy, inspired by the OTR clans Naval base map.

This filterscript will add a Naval Base at Bayside. The Naval Base comprises of military vehicles (Patriots, Barracks, Cargobobs and Launchers), SAM Sites, Guard Towers and high security fences. There are also two gates at the entrance which are openable and closeable by using a command.

Previews

Video

Commands:

/opennavalgate - Open the two gates at the entrance
/closenavalgate - Close the two gates at the entrance

Download

Installation
1. Download the filterscript (which is a .rar file) via the download link above.
2. Extract the baysidenavalbase.amx and baysidenavalbase.pwn files using WinRAR or any other extracting program.
3. Move the baysidenavalbase.amx and baysidenavalbase.pwn files into your filterscripts folder.
4. Open the 'server.cfg' configuration file and add "baysidenavalbase" beside the line which says 'filterscript'.

Terms of Use

Please do not upload (even if you have edited the filterscript) this filterscript without my given approval.

The original map idea was thought up by a member of the forums known as Jonesy, who also created a similiar map for his server.

If you have any issues, bugs or problems, please contact me either by posting in this topic, or private messaging me.

Thats very nice work, Nicely mapped.

Very nice and nicley presented.

Thank you

Thats soooooooo US.Army, i love it :P :P

Wow, that's the perfect position for a base, surprised nobody made it before! Nice one.

WeeDarr

hm... is not bad, very nice

Cool filterscript, man!

I created a video to give you a better look at the base:

http://*****.com/4905893

Nice map. Good work with it.