[Error]

I'm having an issue that noone seems to want to help me address. Mabye it's just a stupid question, I'm not sure.

When I put:

Quote:

if(pickupid == P1)
{
new string[128];
Moneybag[playerid] += 1;
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "You have found a~n~~r~Money Bag~w~ worth ~g~100$!", 5000, 5);
format(string, sizeof(string), "[INFO:] You have found %d/35 Money Bags. Keep searching!", Moneybag[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, YELLOW, string);
GivePlayerCash(playerid, 100);
}
else if(pickupid == P2)
{
new string[128];
Moneybag[playerid] += 1;
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "You have found a~n~~r~Money Bag~w~ worth ~g~100$!", 5000, 5);
format(string, sizeof(string), "[INFO:] You have found %d/35 Money Bags. Keep searching!", Moneybag[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, YELLOW, string);
GivePlayerCash(playerid, 100);
}

.. all the way to 35 :

Quote:

else if(pickupid == P35)
{
if(Moneybag[playerid] == 34)
{
Moneybag[playerid] += 1;
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "Congratulations, you have found the last ~r~Money Bag!", 5000, 5);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You've been given 20000$ as a reward");
GivePlayerCash(playerid,20000);
}
}

It makes half of the pickups in my GM act as moneybags aswell.

I have :

Quote:

P1 = CreatePickup(1550,3,2515.14,-1964.89,21.83);//done
P2 = CreatePickup(1550,3,1528.7849,-1673.3395,13.382;//done

... (continued to P35) into my "onplayerconnect".

I don't know how to make it so it works right. I have a pickupstreamer aswell, but not sure how to use it because when I do it makes "everything" bug up as opposed to only half...

@ Snyper: what streamer do you use? Some streamers have max. number of streamed pickups, maybe you have more pickups than it's defined for streamer.

I use the streamer built into Carlito's roleplay. It doesn't give me the name.

Edit: If it helps, this is what it says :

Quote:

Credits: 13th (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=53066) for the pickup streamer.

Edit2: For some reason it's okay now. Then after it's not though. I really have no idea what's going on. It's always on and off... I'd like it to be off.