16 filter script limit

I have been wondering why there aren't topic for that, or I couldn't just find any.

So, is there any way to increase limit of filter scripts? There are just so many nice and small filter scripts, and those are causing problems. If I download that, which one I should remove?

Well of course you can easily manually merge some very small filter scripts, but anyway

No you cannot, Your only solution is to put all your filterscripts into one big filterscript,
Or put all your filterscripts into your gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikuz
So, is there any way to increase limit of filterscripts? T
No, merging the small ones is definitely a good idea. Keeping teleports/vehicles together in 1 file with objects in another (possibly streamed) saved several spaces, as often downloaded maps come in their own FS. But make sure you include the credit, otherwise somebody will come crying, I mean fuming.. I mean.. whatever..

Right

Is there some kind of bug in this version because when I'm testing something, I will reload the same fs several times and after doing it for a while, I can't reload it or any filter scripts until a server restart. It seems like it adds onto the amount of FS's loaded but never takes away when using reloadfs. Just something I noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwardsman97
Is there some kind of bug in this version because when I'm testing something, I will reload the same fs several times and after doing it for a while, I can't reload it or any filter scripts until a server restart. It seems like it adds onto the amount of FS's loaded but never takes away when using reloadfs. Just something I noticed.
Yes, this is a known bug.

Backwardsman join on ym ! please