RK, DM, CK, SK, RP, ETC.

Hey guys!

Does anyone know where to find an explanations for all those RK, DM,CK etc etc. In proper english?
Not like:

RK= is...uhm...revenge kill blah... you cant come back and kill man!!!

just like:

RK= Revenge Kill, it means that person who just got killed cant... etc.

Not that i dont know the meanings, but my english just isnt enough good for explain those correctly and smooth. Thanks!

RK, DM, CK, SK, RP, ETC.

RK - Revenge Killing; Killing the person who killed you.
DM - Deathmatching; Killing players for non-valid IC reason or OOC reasons.
CK - Character Kill; Killing your character, thus preventing your character from ever playing the server again (You have to register a new name).. in most cases.
RP - Roleplaying; Acting a character on a game as you would do so in real life.. bla..

PK - Player Kill/You die loosing memory but not money/stats

(Don't know if you want them but w/e)

Powergaming: Using /me commands that makes your character powerful and does actions so the other player cant resist or fight back.

Metagaming: Using OOC info IC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
(Don't know if you want them but w/e)

Powergaming: Using /me commands that makes your character powerful and does actions so the other player cant resist or fight back.
Powergaming is forcing somebody to RP with you.
Example:/me pushes him into the car
IRL you can resist

sk/ is spawnkilling which means standing at the point a person spawns and killing him before he has a realistic chance to fight back

Thank you guys!

I know the meanings... But i was just hoping to get smooth english explanation for each meaning. Not too short or too long. For my FS.
But thanks you anyways.

these forums are gone shit. Before admins never deleted post's what a way sa-mp has turned out...

It's not that bad to go slightly off topic... this thread is about roleplay and our little side discussion is about why I choose to play on roleplay servers instead of (underagely) driving and getting drunk with my friends... it has gotten worse.

Well I have my oppinions about the rp and it got deleted.