Linux server error

So, i had a SA-MP server for a while now running on my WindowsXP desk PC running, but willing to install it on a linux box. So, i have a sort of plugins, which i'd like to run on it, so i copied the whole filterscripts, gamemodes, etc... folders from my windows server and the server.cfg too,and started the server with the linux binary The first time the server crashed as soon as i started it up with error :
Code:
amx/amxfile.c:222: fputs_cell: Assertion 'fp!=((void *)0)' failed.
I removed V-Admin from plugins list, and now it crashed with the same error msg when someone's trying to join. Whatever, i dont recieve a crash.log file. I am unwilling to turn off any of my other plugins, if it is unnecessary to fix the problem. My current plugins list looks like this:
Quote:

filterscripts adminspec vactions ObjectEditor carcmds Handy XSquare ls-bigjump Objects Spectate Shamal IPInfo

Please note that the ones after Handy are all mostly objectplugins(most of them just spawn objects). I'd need help ASAP, please guys, i really am in need of help.

PS: Im running Ubuntu Server 9.04(debian based)
EDIT: After disabling all the plugins, and setting the default gamemode(lvdm), it seems to be working. Im short on time so it'd be really good, if i wouldn't have to try every single plugin, and look which one is wrong.Thanks in advice

A day passed an no1 gave a shit about my post, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andor44
Im short on time so it'd be really good, if i wouldn't have to try every single plugin, and look which one is wrong.
That's your answer!