Server issues.

WEll i have had this issue for a long time and this is:

I cannot connect to my server from the ip provided by MY IP

I have tryed connecting with various ips .

Some have worked some have not

But the ones that worked do not work for others trying to connect from internet / not on my network.

The ip provided to me by my ip site or w.e still doesnt show on the SA:MP client.
It doesnt show as what I chose its name to be (Strawberry Cow) but as (Retrieving info ... - something like this, you know...)

Currently nothing works for people i give ips to - only for me.

Please can someone help?

I have struggled for months and months and months and months and months and months and , lets just say ive been trying for two years DAMN IT , and I have not gotten any final help through many visits to forums and sites such as Portforward.com , I do not know what the problem is , but please give me your blessing and help - I will provide any items that you may wish to have to help me.

Ehmm..http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=103357.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_swayer
I've already portforwarded.

If you never figure out the problem, use hamachi.. better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0nzz
If you never figure out the problem, use hamachi.. better than nothing.
whats hamachi? :/ Im a noob when it comes down to stuff like server running...

Grr I want to run my server

Hamachi is a program that you can use to LAN when youґre not on the same network. Easy to use!

127.0.0.1:[Port Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
No..

I am using HAMACHI now but i dont have a license code and im on the trial of 30 days... Is there any other free thing like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
No..

I am using HAMACHI now but i dont have a license code and im on the trial of 30 days... Is there any other free thing like this?
what do you mean no? I was telling him how he should join his network on his hosting PC.