A Scripting Project.

I'd like to casually start off by saying hello and introducing who I am. My name is Nick, I live in the US, I'm 16, I like long walks on the beach (xD)... Anyway.. I'm looking to start a project; This project would be started from complete scratch and would have tons of great ideas following it. I've got over 200 different ideas for a Cops n' Robbers script. Most of the ideas have never been though of before and may require a great scripting team to create them. I'm looking for intelligent, chill, active, and English speaking scripters to help me with this soon-to-be great script. If you are interested in filling one of the positions below you may contact me through a Private Message, Xfire, MSN, Skype, and Steam. My contact information is located in my signature.

Server Hoster: [Open]
Scripter 1: [Filled - v0nz]
Scripter 2: [Filled - Klutty]
Scripter 3: [Open]
Scripter 4: [Open]
Scripter 5: [Open - May be needed]
Graphics Artist: [Filled - v0nz]
Website Hoster: [Filled - Chuck]

Since people have been asking what you receive; Everyone will get server admin, website admin, forums admin, ventrilo admin, and a nice big hug .

Well Maybe my team would help.. You know we are bussy on TDM script right now.
I am beginner scripter and Klutty more advanced. I will ask him. I will PM you when we decide.
Kevin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waza75
Well Maybe my team would help.. You know we are bussy on TDM script right now.
I am beginner scripter and Klutty more advanced. I will ask him. I will PM you when we decide.
Kevin.
Maybe you can still invlolve me as beginner but also take the 4th scripter.
I think thats better.

Alright.. maybe we could arrange something with your team...

Anyone else interested?

what will the scripter get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKS_
what will the scripter get?
Administrator on the server, forums, website, and ventrilo.

Hmm, the 'website hoster' position, is it still avaible? Cuz i could take care of the website, no big deal.

(I would get a host, but it would be a free domain.)
And the webmaster, what does he get? :P (just a typo.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroBurn
Hmm, the 'website hoster' position, is it still avaible? Cuz i could take care of the website, no big deal.

When I said like.. Web hoster, I meant someone that can host at a paid domain. (.com/.net)

The web hoster would receive the same as the scripter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0nzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroBurn

When I said like.. Web hoster, I meant someone that can host at a paid domain. (.com/.net)

The web hoster would receive the same as the scripter.
Oh, i could not host a .com domain :P

But if noone signup for the position ( As web master, if needed ) i could do it :P

No Way do Ass.