[FilterScript] [FS] Photo Gallery

...:::Photo Gallery:::...

- Version 1.0 Package
- Version 1.0 Package - Pastebin_________________________________________________
This simple filterscript can be used to store a photo that you last took, then it can then be viewed afterwords._______________________________________ __________
[color=red]Thanks:[color=black]
Thank you to samgreen for helping me with camera angles. Which will set your camera angle when you view the photo to the angle of when you took it.

Be sure to check back on this first post for updates and such, screenshots will not be supplied due to.. well nothing to see. It has to be in game I guess._________________________________________________
[color=red]How to take a photo:[color=black]
Taking a photo is fairly original to the game itself, all you need to do is have a camera in your hand, aim, and press the fire key. That's it, you'll get a confirmation message anyway.___________________________________________ ______
[color=red]How to view a photo:[color=black]
Viewing a photo is also really simple, once you get that good ol' confirmation message, type /viewphoto, it will auto erase in 8 seconds, but you can cancel that by pressing you fire key.

Nice :')

Thank you.

ah using SetCameraPos and so on?
BTW: nice

you could also use virtual worlds so it doesn't show other players that wold be moving and settime, and whatnot to recreate the moment
idk if you do, didn't check the code, but this looks great. was thinking of doing something similair a while back, but still...
CONGRATULATIONS

Oh damnit I forgot to add that, I remembered thinking it last night.
I'll add it now.

E: Done.

nice

Nice
tanks

its just show the place where you aimed nothing more even pic will be different cause of weather and time anyway good idea and job!

You should also save the time and the weather...
Good idea.