[SOLVED] Adding houses + using pickup streamer!

Hey guys!

I have this situation:

Im making houses by using this [FS] In-Game House Make (With Menu)
and now ive reached the default pickup limit. And i want to add more houses. So the problem is, how the hell i could stream houses pickups? I mean house's pickup position,enter position, price etc etc is all in property.cfg file. For example this is ONE house:
Quote:

2652.800048,-1991.099975,13.500000,446.100006,507.899993,1001.4 00024,0,0,0,0,0,0,The State,2 Room Apartment,100000,0,0,12,1,0,1,666,1,77256,418,-1,-1,139,5,30

In that code is pickup position...

Okay, i tryed to just install one pickup streamer called [INC] eRP Pickup Streamer
I installed it and no errors etc etc, but when i join to server i crash, so i suppouse it means that houses are still not using pickup streamer.

Maybe i need to add something to here, to stream the house pickups?
Quote:

public OnPlayerPickUpStreamPickup(playerid,pickupid)
{

// Add whatever you want.

return 1;
}

Someone please help me, much appreticated!
Or there is other way to do this?

find the LoadProperty line and there will be AddSTaticPickup(ID, TYPE, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], etc)

just replace the fcuntion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
find the LoadProperty line and there will be AddSTaticPickup(ID, TYPE, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], etc)

just replace the fcuntion
Hmm i didnt found under LoadProperty, but i did find at bretty top of GM this:
Quote:

for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(HouseInfo); h++)
{
if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 0)
{
AddStaticPickup(1273, 2, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
pickups++;
}
if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1)
{
AddStaticPickup(1239, 2, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
pickups++;
}
}
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(BizzInfo); h++)
{
if(BizzInfo[h][bOwned] == 0)
{
AddStaticPickup(1272, 2, BizzInfo[h][bEntranceX], BizzInfo[h][bEntranceY], BizzInfo[h][bEntranceZ]);
pickups++;
}
if(BizzInfo[h][bOwned] == 1)
{
AddStaticPickup(1239, 2, BizzInfo[h][bEntranceX], BizzInfo[h][bEntranceY], BizzInfo[h][bEntranceZ]);
pickups++;
}
}
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(SBizzInfo); h++)
{
if(SBizzInfo[h][sbOwned] == 0)
{
AddStaticPickup(1272, 2, SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceX], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceY], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceZ]);
pickups++;
}
if(SBizzInfo[h][sbOwned] == 1)
{
AddStaticPickup(1239, 2, SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceX], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceY], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceZ]);
pickups++;
}
}

Maybe i replace those AddStaticPickups?

OKay i replaced them, but somehow i still get crash, but now the Loadin creen last little longer.. advices?

you got more pickups than the streamer supports?

Quote:

you got more pickups than the streamer supports?

well the streamer supports atleast 32,000 pickups, so i dont think so...

But should i replace ALL AddSTaticPickup and CreatePickups with streamer one?

Okay i replaced all Createpickups etc with streamer ones.

It wont crash or nothing, but when i connect, and login, i spawn at "noob" spawn + the music is still on + any command wont work + 90% vehicles are gone + 90% pickups are gone and when i play like for 5min some command will work and some not and most vehicles are still missing etc.. WHat is the problem ?

Ahh it works now!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!