SA-MP is Not Responding after loading. (so I can't play SA-MP)

I don't know why, but I can't enter a server anymore. When it's all loaded, and says: '***(ID:2) superfiskHT joined the San Fierro Stunt Freeroam'. It won't go further to where you can choose a character to play with. At the screenshot you can see when it happens while loading, and that it doesn't respond anymore when I check at Windows Task Maganer, the status is 'Reageert niet'. Which means in english 'Not Responding'. I've no car mods at all, no changes at handling.cfg vehicles.ide carmods or carcols. I have the n00bmode but I can't use it at SA-MP and I still could play SA-MP. I never got any problems with it before. Untill now. If you know anything why this could be, respond to this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hin!
I don't know why, but I can't enter a game anymore. When it's all loaded, and says: '***(ID:2) superfiskHT joined the San Fierro Stunt Freeroam'. It won't go further to where you can choose a character to play with. At the screenshot you can see when it happens while loading, and that it doesn't respond anymore when I check at Windows Task Maganer, the status is 'Reageert niet'. Which means in english 'Not Responding'. I've no car mods at all, no changes at handling.cfg vehicles.ide carmods or carcols. I have the n00bmode but I can't use it at SA-MP and I still could play SA-MP. I never got any problems with it before. Untill now. If you know anything why this could be, respond to this topic.

well, you might need to instal the official Grand Theft Auto again, and are there other servers you can't join or is it just this one you can't join?

well, you might need to instal the official Grand Theft Auto again, and are there other servers you can't join or is it just this one you can't join?
[/quote]

I can't join other servers as well.

Quote:
I have the n00bmode but I can't use it at SA-MP and I still could play SA-MP. I never got any problems with it before. Untill now.
With "n00bmode" you mean hacks?

Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Quote:
I have the n00bmode but I can't use it at SA-MP and I still could play SA-MP. I never got any problems with it before. Untill now.

Leopard
it's a tool to use at san andreas so I can teleport to places and spawn cars. if you think that's a hack. then yes it is. but I doesn't work at sa-mp and I could play sa-mp while I've n00bmode

Quote:
Quote:
Leopard ]
Quote:

Leopard
it's a tool to use at san andreas so I can teleport to places and spawn cars. if you think that's a hack. then yes it is. but I doesn't work at sa-mp and I could play sa-mp while I've n00bmode
Then remove it. Simple as that.

Leopard

Quote:
Leopard ]
Quote:
Quote:
Leopard ]
Quote:

Leopard
Then remove it. Simple as that.

Leopard
I did, it still didn't work.