[DISCUSSION] Need ideas for additional jobs.

Alright, I've been working on a script for a while now, I've got a few jobs completed and scripted in to the gamemode, and now im wondering if anyone can think of additional jobs they think might be fun.

Here are the jobs that currently exist.
[img width=802 height=768]/imageshack/img217/3595/serverjobs.jpg[/img]

ADDITION: I forgot to mention, the master of disguise perk allows you to assume a skin, this skin isn't saved. The Assume Identity gives you a "Status Effect" that when you kill someone, you are given their name as a psuedo name, and you copy their skin ID. Assume Identity lasts only 10 minutes, and then you revert to your original name and skin ID, someone with the capability of using it can use /SKILL ASSUMEIDENTITY, and it will work for their next kill. Perfect for infiltration missions.

Loan Shark?
People call you up, You give a loan and a set date for repayment, If they don't pay back the loan shark has power to mug, Rob there house or even murder them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
Loan Shark?
People call you up, You give a loan and a set date for repayment, If they don't pay back the loan shark has power to mug, Rob there house or even murder them.
lol..!
Nice idea..

Ecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
Loan Shark?
Thanks for the idea, but it would be easy to abuse it. Then again, I might be able to make a workaround. Thanks for the idea, I'll look at putting it in.

No Problem,
Maybe Repayment Expiery Date?
After say 1 week the money is taken out the borrowers bank
But not given to the Loan Shark.
The Loan shark shouldn't have truested The person if they didn't pay back, so the money goes out of the econemy.
The money is maybe siezed by the police becuase they found out it waas an illeagle transaction and no tax was paid?