Thanks

Use your brain :P

Ecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::: Ecko :::.
Use your brain :P

Ecko
I use it to post this topic

I made a pirate battles GM but never finished it. I didn't run into any bugs or anything I just thought it wouldn't be very strategic and would get boring. It's two teams of 5 with 1 captain per team. The captains must drive the ships out to each other. Once they stop, cannons come out and the crew men must aim them and shoot at the other ships to cause damage. The crew men get uzis and knives, and the captains get m4s and katanas. All that is done I just haven't released it yet because I just thought it wouldn't be too fun. There needs to be more strategy then just running up to each other and shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwardsman97
I made a pirate battles GM but never finished it. I didn't run into any bugs or anything I just thought it wouldn't be very strategic and would get boring. It's two teams of 5 with 1 captain per team. The captains must drive the ships out to each other. Once they stop, cannons come out and the crew men must aim them and shoot at the other ships to cause damage. The crew men get uzis and knives, and the captains get m4s and katanas. All that is done I just haven't released it yet because I just thought it wouldn't be too fun. There needs to be more strategy then just running up to each other and shooting.
Cool idea

Anybody know more unique ideas ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasco
One word: Farmers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasco
One word: Farmers!