Well, this idea popped into my head a few days ago. I think it ought to be cool if someone puts a News Agent on the site. e.g. news, rumours, conflicts about clans etc. Like what they write on papers, but here it'd be for SA-MP.
e.g.: [BB] clan challenges [MOB] clan to a WW clan war. Do [MOB] have the guts to face [BB] ? Read more here

or

[BoD] is alive again. LilJoN has come back to SA-MP and has re-opened the famous for its deaths and revivings clan [BoD]. Read more here

I believe the Blog was used for this, however it seem to have been deleted..

It's a nice idea, but meh they won't do this >_>

If LilJon would be coming back to sa-mp, i'd be leaving.

A crappy idea, clans can inform each others by themselves.

It would be nice to have real world news. Because the Off-Topic section is filled with topics with news, and there are always arguments. I would suggest a board that's read only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW
If LilJon would be coming back to sa-mp, i'd be leaving.

A crappy idea, clans can inform each others by themselves.
dude. it would be better if someone opens a board or a blogpost and posts news for clans on it. that way everyone will know about it and e.g. [MOB] tells [SAE] that they want a CW. so who knows? only MOB and SAE.

I think that topic was removed because of some people were bitching at eachother, and in the end the mods thought of it as too much, so they removed it.

I just thought about a similar thing, maybe some kind of unofficial newspaper for sa-mp every 2nd week or /month? If anyone's interested to help me then PM me @ irc.sa-mp.com/sa-mp OR www.sa-mp.com/irc.php (Ps it's not any blog or forum, no news thing just a newpaper and people can comment, i'll tell you more if you PM).

Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiZ
[BoD] is alive again. LilJoN has come back to SA-MP and has re-opened the famous for its deaths and revivings clan [BoD].
LilJoN (aka sAcK) is back to SA-MP and he's in NBK.
________
Uggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiZ
[BoD] is alive again. LilJoN has come back to SA-MP and has re-opened the famous for its deaths and revivings clan [BoD].
LilJoN (aka sAcK) is back to SA-MP and he's in NBK.
Oh dear god, Someone help us.

On a lighter note: The clan discussion board got removed to due an overdose of flaming. I thought it was a poor decision but there's some things in life you've just got to live with.