Help please

hello, im trying to make this:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Welcome to Goverment vs Farmers, choose a skin and kill the other team!");
return 1;
}

but the problem is thats i get a error every time

C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\new.pwn(100) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_GREEN"

how can i Fix this?

You need to define COLOR_GREEN ontop of your script.
pawn Код:
#define COLOR_GREEN 0x33AA33AA
Anyway,WRONG BOARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
You need to define COLOR_GREEN ontop of your script.
pawn Код:
#define COLOR_GREEN 0x33AA33AA
Anyway,WRONG BOARD.
thx, and i know
i just need some help with stuff anyway i got a new problem :S
i wanna set world bounties here at the Red colored place:

[img width=768 height=768]http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2009/05/16/1242483974-290.jpg[/img]

the problem is: how? im not very good at this stuff and i was asking someone maybe couldt give me the X, Y and Z of it

thx

edit: the one who helps me with it will have his name on ma Gamemode
and he will get a cookie :P

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=14702.0

thx,
now my Last thing is that when i wanna choose a skin, i can`t see him.
please help.

and i get 4 errors on the world boundrys

C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(113) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(113) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

how to Fix?

code??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
code??
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 432,0814, -268,5911, 268,5911, -513,8265);
return 1;
}

and i tried to do CreateVehicle and it gives more errors of them, i got 12 now...
how to ignore?
cuz its annoying as fuck

srry for double post but does any1 have the Correct thing for me?
cuz when i wanna choose a skinj to play with, i can`t see what or who im choosing.

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 432.0814, -268.5911, 268.5911, -513.8265);
return 1;
}

Maybe this will help? I removed the commas and replaced them with dots.

and someone can get the /kill command from somewhere? i need it

HCRakker thx for helping,

but i changed addstaticvehicle into Createvehicle and now i got this:

C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(59) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(60) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(61) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(62) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(63) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(64) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(65) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(66) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Warnings.

its annoying :@

and still, where can i get the /kill command?

I thank you for keeping all these noob questions in a single thread, seriously though, if you have to ask someone to give you the easiest command known to man, perhaps you should read up some basic pawn tutorials on the wiki website.

http://wiki.sa-mp.com

Also for the errors, look at the definition of the function, you can click on it on the right side of pawno and it will tell you on the bottom how it's supposed to work.

i only ask...

i needed the /kill command and it is`nt on the site you gave.

and im only asking how to ignore/fix

where can i Find the /kill command actually?

Dude use wiki
If you look you will find this

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(text, "/kill", true)
{
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0);
}
Its really easy if you search
This was found on wiki, Just goto Scripting Functions and look for SetPlayerHealth

... i did`nt founded it there :S

now when i wanna choose a skin to play with, i can`t see the skin, how to Fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDaDude
Dude use wiki
If you look you will find this

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(text, "/kill", true)
{
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0);
}
Its really easy if you search
This was found on wiki, Just goto Scripting Functions and look for SetPlayerHealth
thx for the command, but i get a error:
C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP pc\Desktop\server\pawno\GovFarm.pwn.pwn(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "text"

and still i can`t see what skin im choosing :@

Ok the problem with your not seeing your player is, RequestPlayerClass,
Change the playerpos, Camera angle, And position,

As for the undefined symbol: text, Change text to cmdtext

i dont think i will need it...

ma script is fucked and i dont know how...