[GameMode] [GM] The Godfather

Hello,
I have a bug on this mod. when I want to enter some building, I find myself in front of some building in LS and it says "CLOSED"
What can I do?

Regards,
Igal S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igalsok
Hello,
I have a bug on this mod. when I want to enter some building, I find myself in front of some building in LS and it says "CLOSED"
What can I do?

Regards,
Igal S.
Not use a GF edit.

hello everyone, i seriously love this GM and currently i only have one bug left to fix which i think i created myself lol,
Anyway i added 1200 new car spawns which load from a text file, i must add that i am still using the old style ongamemodeinit id's for cars, so for eg: 95 and 96 are buses.

anyway i having a bit of trouble making the new cars work with /oldcar, for eg: i simply /getcar 1 which is my car and then i /oldcar and it says my oldcar was 1 of course, same with 250 says its 250 then i go back to my car and it says 1.

but if i goto car 300 and get in /oldcar is 300, then go back to my car and get in & it says that my /oldcar is still 300, like seriously?

so my Question is, how would i go about making all the cars from 0 - 1200 all work with /oldcar?

hope someone can help thanks...

PROBLEM SOLVED

i have one problem.when i open the server i recive that mesages "I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least."

Personal someone help me build houses for the gf? Please I need a lot
, Already know how to do almost anything but create home!

Jobs not work :/ (Drugdealer... and i dont know what else..)

Hey, got some problems and need help...

1) First of all I'd like to remove the registration system, because I really dont like that dialog register system and secondly I'd like to make the registration work on MySql ( got FS for that )

2) I got a problem with the Businesse's too... Have'nt got any further yet (lol), but ... There's a Clothes shop(business) at the start... I'll go to the icon, type /enter , go to the shop, everything seems to be OK , BUT THEN... when i wanna leave the shop, there's that "yellow arrow" and if i touch that, i'll exit to quite another place where's more shops... Cant use the /exit while IN shop... That's weird = (

3) Then I'd like to remove the vehicle system to include another vehicle FS that I like... Dont know, if it is possible to remove or not

Ignore this if you dont have time :P (Kinda FS Request - Idea)
............|............
............|............
..........\ | /..........
...........\|/...........
............*............

Bit Off Topic: I want a Vehicle Owner Ship System, that you can have 1 vehicle for each type... Like that: 1 Car, 1 Helicopter, 1 Boat, 1 Motorcycle and 1 Airplane...
Also I'd like if only the owner of the vehicle can start the engine of it and when the owner of the vehicle leaves the engine to run, it saves and the fuel keeps going down... So the other players can go in to the vehicle and check out if the Engine is running or not, if it is, then they can drive/fly/sail or whatever with it... It would be good if player can give a Extra keys of the vehicle to some player

(gonna post a Thread about that Request - Idea of FS and help Thread, because nobody's gonna probably read it here and answer, so yeah ^^. )

I need help with getting it up and running will anyone help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Henderson
Посмотреть сообщение
I need help with getting it up and running will anyone help me?
just download the 0.3b server from click here just install it run it and play

No would you get on my tv(Team Viewer) and install it to my sever for me? Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Henderson
Посмотреть сообщение
No would you get on my tv(Team Viewer) and install it to my sever for me? Please

Still need help

[01:27:27] Script[gamemodes/lslrp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

What to do?

Where i buy a license in the server? xD

To buy licenses you cant... it is: /makeleader yourid 11 /giverank yourid 6 and after you do /givelicense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo187
Посмотреть сообщение
To buy licenses you cant... it is: /makeleader yourid 11 /giverank yourid 6 and after you do /givelicense
Set admin to yourself then try to type
Код:
 /agl
for give the Licenses OOCly

Is this the original God Father?

I loveeeeeee Godfather i started about ......hmmm.... i don't really know maybe 5 month ago my own gm RolePlay and today it is beta version maybe i post it... GOOD JOB FEAR !

Can anyone make this script 0.3b pleas

it works in all versions