Need some suggestions for a GM.

I've planned to release several scripts soon. Right now I wanna release a pirate battle GM I made. The ships are drivable and the cannons work but, I just don't know what else to put into it. It seems boring just cannons shooting at each other until the other ship is dead. I just think it needs more strategy then that. At one point I made it to where you had to go to ammo crates and reload your cannons which could only carry 3 shots. That worked ok but it gave strange bugs because of all of the variables. The ammo system was only a few variables but that adding onto the amount already there was too much. Just what are some features I can add in to make it a bit more interesting?

Ninja's.

J/k, how simple is it to fire the cannon and how long does it take or is it instantaneous?

WeeDarr

Give them swords (kat'as) and allow them to board from a certain distance ?

Make 'Ship Health' for both ships.
Make the cannons shoot randomly at the ship.
Every hit takes 5 percent health of the ship,second ammo takes 15.

If the ship's health reaches below 20,it slowly sinks and the cannons get destroyed at 10 percent health.

Well each ship has 1 captain and 4 crewmen. The captains have katanas and m4s and the crew have uzis and knives. The cannons can be fired one after another after the last cannonball has hit. I wanted to make it where they could board each others ship but I couldnt think of how with the captains able to drive the ships.

Maybe a textdraw of the boats health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper
Maybe a textdraw of the boats health?
lol already did that too.