[GameModes] "Counter-Strike in San Andreas"- Maps

UPDATE!
If you like Counter-Strike, you will love those gamemodes! I wanted to make them as similar to CS as possible.

For example, de_dam :
This is how it works:
The whole Gamemode is set and bounded to the Sherman Dam and it's sorrounding.
You have to choose between two teams, the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists. The Terrorists have to plant a bomb in order to blow up the dam. The Counter-Terrorist's objective is to defend the dam and defuse the bomb if it is planted. The round ends when the bomb blows up (Terrorists win), when the Counter-Terrorists defuse the bomb or when the Counters defend the dam for a certain roundtime, which is by default: 5 Minutes (both CTs win).

In my beta-tests many people wanted me to add Cars, but i dont want to do this, because as i said before i want to make it as similar to Counter-Strike as possible.

OK, this was the old explanation of de_dam most of you should know. Now the downloads of the very latest versions:
  • de_dam
    The classic de_dam map - but in a new version! Read changelog to see new features.
    Downloads:
    [.amx]
    [.pwn]
    [DAntiCheat package]

• de_ship
    Same as de_dam, only at a different location. This gamemode is set on the aircraft-ship in Easter Basin, SF. Shorter ways for both teams, some very dark places and be careful with the explosives at the bombplace (cool feature though) !
    Downloads:
    [.amx]
    [.pwn]
    [DAntiCheat package]

• fy_poolday
    This gamemode has not much to do with the two above. But it's still a bit like the very famous "fy_poolday" map in Counter-Strike. In the middle there's a big pool, and there are weapon-pickups everywhere. It's nothing than a huge war, just like real poolday from CS. In my first test with 5-10 people everyone told me, that he likes it - so imagine it with 20 people or even more! fy_poolday is perfect for a quick round of only killing to put away all your aggressions After tactical brain usage in my de-maps just chillout and kill some people for 10 minutes (that's the default roundtime).
    Downloads:
    [.amx]
    [.pwn]
    [DAntiCheat package]
    (thx to Mike, I used a lot of code from Minigun Madness here)
I will add some new locations for de-maps tomorrow, or when i have enough time!

Changelog of de_dam:
Quote:

Changes from old de_dam version to this one:
° - stripped the code A LOT! (old code had 513 lines, new code has 458 lines but many more features!)
° - Added rounds-system! (default: 5 rounds б 5 minutes)
° - Added Team-Chat (usage: "![text]". [for those who don't understand: just a ! in front of your text])
° - Added Teamkill-punishment (Teamkillers diserve this!)
° - Added MANY sounds (such as the last five seconds of the detonation-countdown)
° - Improved detonation-countdown in general (old way just disturbed)
° - Fixed bugs like the gamemode crashing the server or timers not executing a function (thx to everyone who helped me! credits in the .pwn file )
° - Added "Intelligent-server-system": the gamemode counts the online players. If there are no players online for 30 minutes the gamemode ends. When players connect this timer is killed. If they all leave again the timer restarts, and all the stats like Team-Wins or bomb-plants are resettet.
° - changed MANY little things that are not necessary to mention here

You can play all my gamemodes 24/7 on my "Counter-Strike in San Andreas"-Server:
samp://217.20.122.51:7788

(thx @ mabako for hosting it!)

I still hope you like my gamemodes! Watch this thread for updates. As i said before, i will add some more locations for the de-maps.

Eightball

I'm downloading this one. If its great, I would like to build more on the pwn. I'll check it out now.

EDIT: I like what I see in some stuff, since I was attempting to create something like this before I might as well build it on this.

you can play it at:

HostName: Eightball's 24/7 de_dam Server - hosted by mabako
Address: 217.20.122.51:7788
Players: 0 / 32
Mode: de_dam
Map: Sherman Dam

hi,

nice work!
Suggests : you should give more help when player spawn/connect, some people can't get the point of the mode...
Anyway, i added it on my server! (213.246.59.76:7777 - 100 slots)

Cya

OK, thanks for the positive feedback so far
I just made a new version of the gamemode!

Changes:
- added message when player enters checkpoint and plants/defuses bomb
- changed countdown for bomb detonation a bit. It was a bit annoying to see this long "The dam will blow up in xx seconds!" text every 10 seconds.
- removed the swatvan. It was just decoration and confused some people

@ spykerc8: For detailed instructions just type "/help". I think thats the most common command to get help, and it's nearly in every gamemode. If I see more people who dont know what to do I'll change that in a next release.

I'm proud to tell you that I've got a 24/7 de_dam Server now where you can play my gamemode as much as you want. BIG THX to mabako for hosting it!
HostName: Eightball's 24/7 de_dam Server - hosted by mabako
Address: 217.20.122.51:7788
Players: 0 / 32
Ping: 113
Mode: de_dam
Map: Sherman Dam

we were playing it 2 or 3 times on menwizards serveR (hosted on my server too^^)

ppl. said its really nice and wanted to play it again and again

OK, I just made a new version:
Changes:
- included Team-Chat! Just type "![text]" and only Players in your Team will see the Text. (THX to mabako again for the code )
- fixed annoying bug when Counter-Terrorists won although bomb exploded
- changed spawnpoints to make the way to the bombplace shorter and the fighting more lifely
- changed Counter-Terrorist's M4 into MP5 for balancing reasons

Get the source of the new version HERE
My webspace is currently down, so unfortunately pawn.pastebin is the only way to get the new version right now.

I still hope you like it When i have more time i hopefully will include multiple rounds!

It's great as it is

Can't wait for multi-round implimentation =D

Cool I will put this on my server(look at sig) once I can find the ".amx".........

seems like eightballs webspace is not working, so i put it here:

https://217.20.122.51/samp/index.php?dir=gamemodes/

=> https://217.20.122.51/samp/gamemodes/de_dam.amx
=> https://217.20.122.51/samp/gamemodes/de_dam.pwn