Game mode look like everystuff tew

Is there a game mode which looks like Everystuff tew server in the "official" list?
Looking for a script with A LOT of stunts, teleports and admin script

I have been looking in the forums but maybe can someone tell me which one is the best

Thanks in advance.

Just create it

P.S. I think it is more cool to have my own idea for a server !

Make it yourself, That way you can add whatever you like!
Plus if you have a completly custom script the more appealing it will be to others IMO.

yea too bad i dont know how to make one and i want to learn but no tutorials to show me /videos nope help me plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh9884
yea too bad i dont know how to make one and i want to learn but no tutorials to show me /videos nope help me plz
This is the best place to start: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Main_Page

Start with a published stunt script and modify it to fit your needs.

If he is beginner, just download GM and edit it a little. Then make own gamemode. I did that, and now I have over 50000 lines script without any warnings / bugs

You'd be better off using a stunt script and modify it, and/or make your own, if you can map just map all the stnts, convert the map file into pawn code, and add it into your gamemode/a filterscript and away you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
If he is beginner, just download GM and edit it a little. Then make own gamemode. I did that, and now I have over 50000 lines script without any warnings / bugs
Most things in your script are FS/INC and Snippets from other scripters.

What you can do is what I'm doing. I started with a released script and unique-ified things so that it looks more original, but the base features are still the original script.