[Question] Player run speed

hey!

I was playing on a random server yestoday and i was runing from the cops when i did hit Space bar button to run faster the player didnt run som much faster if you try that on othere server the player is runing like hell the question is how can i change that speed when i hit space bar ? i have check for UsePlayerPedAnims() but i cant find anything. Help please

you cant change the speed that he is running just tap on space and itll run faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
you cant change the speed that he is running just tap on space and itll run faster.
Thats not ture! Because i have check it up on some server and he is runing diffrent faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fitto
Quote:
Thats not ture! Because i have check it up on some server and he is runing diffrent faster
.. if you dont use, UsePlayerPedAnims(); than itll run slower and like the PED runs in singleplayer and tap on space than and try again, you cant change the speed of running.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fitto
Quote:
.. if you dont use, UsePlayerPedAnims(); than itll run slower and like the PED runs in singleplayer and tap on space than and try again, you cant change the speed of running.
aha thanks