My letter to Admins of SA-MP

Dear Administrators, (I am so sorry for actually posting this, I couldn't find one of you guys on the forum)

I've been a few weeks now trying to get into the SA-MP and I just found out today (not sure) that South America was blocked from SA-MP networks and servers due to hackers (again, not sure) & etc.

I am making a request (I know, I'm only one person, but, sigh) for you to investigate and just block the region and not the whole continent (I am effected, posting this using a proxy T.T), however, I know, it's not very smart to unblock the block from South american servers but can you atleast get setup a filter? Like, from the region, like I said before? So all of us brazilians can play without using proxy's to disconnect us from our home networks?

Again, this is just a simple request, I'm also new to SA-MP but I have played GTA for a long time and was wanting to try Multi-player (In Brazil, Xbox Live is too much for me T.T).

I hope you guys can take my request into account and atleast give South america another chance.

I will be waiting for a reply.

- Octie

AFAIK, the attacker is using a botnet spread across the whole continent. I doubt you will be unbanned, but then again its not my place to say, wait for a reply from an official.

WeeDarr

The ammount of chances South America has had. I doubt it would happen