[HELP] Crashing on connecting

Hello, i have a problem with the sa-mp ..
it started today, i was working on something and when i connect into the server i suddenly started to crash.
it happends when the black loading screen is done.

i get this error: Internal Error:
and after the Internal Error, i get a different number every time.

here is a print screen:

http://up54.siz.co.il/up1/oumazyt5tmxz.jpg

btw, the GTA:SA Single Player works.

Please help me if you know how, thanks Copia.

Delete the d3d9.dll file, and if you got other mods installed, remove them.

EDITED.
ok i tried something and it worked, you can lock this topic.

I'm having the same problem. Single player works just fine but when I open SA:MP and pick any server I get a black screen and it just sits there and don't do anything, then I have to reboot. I've tried updating drivers, I've formatted a couple of times, uninstalled then reinstalled both the game itself and SA:MP but nothing. There wasn't a d3d9.dll file in the GTA folder for me to delete. This happened to me a couple days ago and I haven't been able to get online since. I don't have any mods or cheats installed so I have no idea what could be causing this problem. Like I said this happened a couple days ago and before that I've had no problems at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GjallarhornWillSound
I'm having the same problem. Single player works just fine but when I open SA:MP and pick any server I get a black screen and it just sits there and don't do anything, then I have to reboot. I've tried updating drivers, I've formatted a couple of times, uninstalled then reinstalled both the game itself and SA:MP but nothing. There wasn't a d3d9.dll file in the GTA folder for me to delete. This happened to me a couple days ago and I haven't been able to get online since. I don't have any mods or cheats installed so I have no idea what could be causing this problem. Like I said this happened a couple days ago and before that I've had no problems at all.
Sounds like your Screen's Kondensator is broken / damaged, my older brother had this problem before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
Quote:
Sounds like your Screen's Kondensator is broken / damaged, my older brother had this problem before...
I dunno because I'm able to play all my other games just fine online or offline. SA:MP is the only one I'm having this problem with. I reinstalled a couple of my online games like BF2 and Counterstrike Source just to test it and they fired right up.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I dunno because I'm able to play all my other games just fine online or offline. SA:MP is the only one I'm having this problem with. I reinstalled a couple of my online games like BF2 and Counterstrike Source just to test it and they fired right up.
Don't know if it works but try and change the Compatility or however its called to Windows ME / XP.

Quote:
Delete the d3d9.dll file, and if you got other mods installed, remove them.
Mr. KRAYZIE?!?!

Thanks, I had this problem a few minutes ago but it's fixed.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don't know if it works but try and change the Compatility or however its called to Windows ME / XP.
I just now tried that but it's still freezing when I try to connect to a server.